It's been a strange few days I must say! Cousins giving birth one by one. Nice family moments and several weird ones too.
let's start with the cousins... Two of my female cousins gave birth one after another... I'm an aunt twice over... Gosh like I don't feel old enough when I see school kids on the street! Anyway let's welcome Genevieve and Michael into the world! *cheers! applause!*
Treasuring all the little family moments that I have now.... Like in the car on the way to the hospital... Where all 4 of us were laughing and chatting ... I felt soo.... happy... *sigh* it's infinitely strange and yet wonderful at the same time how these little moments suddenly mean so much...
It's like suddenly I'm painfully drawing out ever single moment in my life here in s'pore.. Taking in the sights and sounds as if it were my last moments here already...
I mourn at this state of mind... why can't we see what's right in front of us? to cherish and love, to fully experience...
Ah well... no time for regrets... keeping with my mantras haha....
Yawn... very tired now... shall add another entry tmr if possible abt my interesting farewell present from my cousins...
Merck's Manual...
Inscribed @ 6:12 pm
-raison d'être-
Crimson Bisque
Seconded by her friends
Hooked after a few blogs
Doomed to express herself
every now and then
Crimson: red
Bisque: White unglazed porcelein
Crimson bisque:
A little rough around the edges,
rather fragile and stained red by the
change Jesus death and his blood
has brought about in my life